What spring pistol should i get?

Ryzh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i'm looking to get into airsoft so i just want a fairly cheap spring pistol. It has to be powerful and strong so it won't break after 2 weeks of use. Please post links to pistols you recommend.

This comes with 10,000 ultrasonic BBs, they're camo too, so it's really a no-brainer.

(Seriously, I had one of these and got a kill at the Mall once. Surprisingly enough it broke soon after).

This comes with 10,000 ultrasonic BBs, they're camo too, so it's really a no-brainer.

(Seriously, I had one of these and got a kill at the Mall once. Surprisingly enough it broke soon after).

I had one of these at one point too. I only bought it for the BB's but the pistol was actually pretty fun.

Until my little brother got his hands on it when it was loaded...

• Supporters

i cannot believe no one has mentioned a 2 tone spring shotgun!!

these can be had for as little as £35 - £40 B)

go for the tri-shot if you can something like http://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/m56c-m56c-pump-action-shotgun.html?filter_name=shotgun#.VVz9uflVhBc

shells are fairly cheap (around £12 for 6 iirc)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.