what do you carry your stuff in?

shortman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So iv been looking at the viper patrol bag as its a nice big looking bag. But i just wondered what every one uses to carry their guns and gear in? Dont want to spend much if there is better solutions or ideas out there.

Feel free to bung a pic up if ya have one as a picture speaks a thousand words and all that.

I either use a Strike plastic case bought from Fire Support, or the big ole metal case that usually houses my guitar if taking more than one gun.

• Supporters

I have a camo rifle bag from REI in the States, I pack my guns in it and lay my LBV over top, which acts as a cushion and holds everything in place. Gonna get a hard cars for travelling soon though.

• Supporters

I'm having a break from playing but I used to use a gorilla box,

2852.jpg

a couple of DDPM bergens

DESERT-ISSUE-RUCKSACK.jpg

and various gun bags, boxes and a shoebox.

viper-multiple-gun-carrier-lge.jpg

That's what I used but it will depend on what you have and what you need to bring with you. Each thing is good at some things but not great at others- the gorilla box is great for plate carriers and gear but not so good for guns, the gun bags are the opposite etc.

If you're on a budget i'd look online as you can get some cheap gun bags from Asia, and then a sports holdall or similar will be good for your gear.

Ok cool, got some ideas now then. Iv got a pts rm4 so the gun works quite well out the box tbh. Just been thinking about what i need to stick it in to carry it about.

I've got a Black US Mill carry all, it holds all my gear and the rifle sits on top.

One of the guys I know, he is using an old guitar bag for his rifle.

See i can be lazy at times lol and like the idea of a bag that will take a riffle, pistol all asociated extras, plate carrier etc. As its just one bag to grab then :)

combination of 1 of these for my gear (plate carrier etc)

651101051050.jpg

http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/mountain-equipment-wet-dry-kit-bag-140l-65110105?id_colour=3633 (albeit I bought mine several years ago)

and 2 of these for guns and ancillaries

eng_pl_Machine-gun-case-black-1152204649

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152204649-Machine-gun-case-black.html

and of course

MB92.jpg

(as a disclaimer, the above is not mine, far too clean)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.