brand new ICS PARK MK3 not sure if have a problem

Mik3y1987

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all just purchased a ICS PAR MK3 does anyone else on here own one of these ?

as i would like to know your thoughts and if you have had any issues

took mine for its first game on satuarday and it was really good untill i got till the end of the day it was like blank firing no bbs where actually coming out and then all of a sudden they was could this be a mag feeding issue ?

also if i was on auto then switched to semi and fired it would fire on auto still but then release the trigger and fire again it would then be semi which i thought was pretty strange

another thing was with the electric spring release when put onto safe then switch to semi or auto it will fire one but then spit one ? so not sure if its me doing something or if i have a faulty gun

many thanks mike

• Supporters

That's a fair option from Trigger; if it's new,there should be no issued unless you dropped it in a dirty puddle...

• Supporters

True, just contact wherever you got it from, you should have a decent warranty.

I've got a TransforM4 that has same internals, had it misfeed after i managed to push the inner barrel in a bit which squashed the hop rubber on the end of it so it was an ellipse rather than a circle hole. All that sketchiness between firing modes simply aint right though, agree send it back!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.