P2340 Glock or M92F Beretta

Ryzh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For the love of god, do not order from there lol check out some of the bigger retailers such as airsoft world or zero one, Neither of those guns would be worth taking to a skirmish.

• Supporters

unfortunately you get what you pay for.

please don't take this the wrong way, but most people on here wouldn't even look at those now.

ok when we were all newbies we maybe would have ... then moaned when the broke, or when it wasn't as good as everyone else's at a skirmish. that said if you only want to do back garden plinking they would be ok, just don't expect the same level of performance as what most people run at skirmishes.

if you want to get into airsoft, attend a local skirmish and hire a gun etc ;)B)

I think 90% of us on here would be lying if we hadn't bought from the 'bb gun' sites first. But then learnt about quality retailers. Cheap JBBG guns are not aimed at for airsofting.

• Supporters

Mate like everyone here says i would not have even looked at those two guns even when i started Airsofting, they are nothing more than pea shooters, literally.

In all fairness both those guns are made nearly all out of plastic, not saying Plastic is bad as Tokyo Marui (the OG of Airsoft) make all their guns out of plastic though very good quality plastic. You will be lucky if those guns you have shown get through a few mags before they broke on you, sadly you get what you pay for.

Personally if I were you, save up some more and get a gas blow back pistol, i would aim at a company such as WE Airsoft as they do decent quality gas blow back pistols which operate close to the real thing, which will last a long time, will have decent range and won't break the bank, still though most of their guns are over £90. My WE Airsoft Beretta M92F in S.T.A.R.S (from Resident Evil) look cost over £110 from a decent Airsoft shop.

Have a look from REAL Airsoft shops like ZeroOne, AirsoftZone, ProAirsoft Supplies, Land Warrior and Patrol Base.

All of them will require that you are over 18 to purchase and Airsoft gun of any kind and of any colour even two tones, if you want one in black, tan, olive drab or white you will also need a UKARA number for reasonable defence under the VCRA Laws in the UK.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.