Hi from North London

Perun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the forum. After several years of chairsofting I have recently taken a more active stance towards the sport, ie. I finally went to the field and exchanged plastic pleasentries with fellow players ;-).

Having thoroughly enjoyed the social aspect of airsoft I thought - in for a penny, in for a pound - why not join the forum, which has always been an invaluable source of information for me.

So here I am, and I look forward to seeing you... through the sights of my AK ;-)

Cheers

Raf

• Supporters

Hello, and welcome. I'll give you the rundown.

Buy a G&G M4

Go to The Mall in Reading ASAP

I think thats everything valuable that's ever come out of this forum...

• Supporters

Hello, and welcome. I'll give you the rundown.

Buy a G&G M4

Go to The Mall in Reading ASAP

I think thats everything valuable that's ever come out of this forum...

*Does not represent feelings of any SeniorSpaz87 or any know affiliates. In all seriousness, welcome, and well done for breaking away from the norm of G&Gs. Exchanging plastic pleasantries... That's a good one :D

*Does not represent feelings of any SeniorSpaz87 or any know affiliates. In all seriousness, welcome, and well done for breaking away from the norm of G&Gs. Exchanging plastic pleasantries... That's a good one :D

Thanks :D To be honest, I also have an M4, cough, cough... G&G. ;-)

Welcome to the forum. I used to play with AWA and know Rob and Curly there. Got my first UKARA with them and its a reasonable skirmish site.

Thanks :-) I had a blast every time I played there (that'd be three times now) and I expect nothing less tomorrow :-)

Used to play at AWA a few years ago, but stopped when 2 sites popped up locally. AWA was a nice big site, but took an hour to travel there. I'll have to go again at some point.

Oh and Welcome :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome :-)

@Endorser: hahaha, see you there, mate!

In Islington, so North London myself.

Havent seen AWA before, will add it to the list and get there over the next few months no doubt!!

Welcome!!

Thanks Albiscuit. East Finchley here :-) AWA is less than an hour drive from my place and they start at 10am, so I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to get there. Which makes it my local site. Sort of, anyway.

Red 1 is one of the two that are 10 minutes away from me. Probably my favourite site. I would definitely say it's worth a trip there.

Red 1 is one of the two that are 10 minutes away from me. Probably my favourite site. I would definitely say it's worth a trip there.

Thanks for the advice, I have not been there yet, but I will definitely give it a try ;-)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.