Airsoftdeals.co.uk

sp00n

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

nope but I don't like contact us form and not knowing wtf they are

heck even a UK fone number would be a start

sounds to me like they got something to hide and drop-shipping is far east term usually

unless they got something really must have I'd try a more reputable/proven retailer first

I think there based in Dumfries, as I bought something from them on eBay and it came with flyer for their website and return address is there. I think they work like a reseller for a bigger Hong kong company, If you do decide to get something here's a 5% off code I got - 5%OFF4LIFE and can be reused.

• Supporters

Has anyone used them before?

Figured I would ask before I place an order :)

STAY WELL AWAY i say. They may as well change their name to contact BBs somewhere in their title cos we all know, if a supplier has BB somewhere it there business name they're guna be SHITE.

Edited by Qlimax

I have a guy who appears to own the shop on my FB friends list. It says he lives in Dumfries, so that makes sense. And they have a FB page with 3k likes so it should be fine, i've been wanting to buy some stuff from there too when i get the money.

I'd bet that they are reseller/drop shippers for someone like Taiwangun.

Loads of new companies have popped up recently, most of which seem to buy from TG and add a few £ on and sell.

• 3 years later...
  • Supporters

Figured I'd update this from somebody who actually ordered something from these guys..

I was looking to buy an RDS off of them but it was out of stock. Gave them a quick message over Facebook and they got back pretty much instantly informing me they did in fact have one in stock. Was sent out First Class and arrived 2 days later.

Good service - would recommend. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.