Tri shot M870's

Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just come across these,

http://www.airsoft-entrepot.fr/catalogsearch/result/?q=CM35

They look pretty good for the price, after reading up about them I'll have to pick one up some time soon and give my take on them.

They also come in metal variants aswell as plastic.

I just got a Double Eagle Springer trishot for £40 all plastic, similar but with stock. It's EPIC for CQB. People were getting nervous to be around it and the fps was only 280. I had 2 kills with 1 shot at one point = massive cheesy grin. Build quality is terrible though. It lasted all day but took it out to clean it when I got home and the stock fell off then the pistol grip came loose. Done some threadlock and a bit of tightening so see how it lasts next time out. Even with these failings for £40 well worth it.

Gunfire have stocked them for a while now

There are metal ones going about too which is pretty cool,Denoted by 'M' suffix after the usual CYMA numbering gobbledygook. Go for about 80-90 euro which is pretty good,the trishots have all been made from awful feeling plastic,I usually have nothing against plastic guns but the springer trishots always needed ones

The only thing I'd say on springer shotguns is to get one with a stock of some description as it'll make cycling it much faster and easier.

Agreed.. My pal has the same el cheapo springer shotty as me and has cut the stock off, I cant use it.. Feels so so wrong. I like the feel of a gun in my shoulder and it makes reloading SOOOOOOOO much easier and quicker I feel..

I took the stock off mine because it was the dodgy adjustable one, replaced it with a load of washers so the pistol grip would stay in place. Turns out the thing was fucked and wouldn't work properly anyway.

Really want the SPAS style one now, added advantage of being able to use with or without the stock.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.