G&G TR4-18 problem

borderdaz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a problem with my TR4-18 had it out yesterday and went to get it fps check before the game and it was 89fps only used the rif 2 times before this with no problems adjusted the hop a bit thinking that could be the problem because it seemed to work. But later on when I changed mags found the first 5 to 10 rounds in each mag the fps drops you can even see the difference when firing the bbs drop about 20-30ft away then fire spot on after that. I have emailed land warrior because purchased this rif last September so should still be under warranty. I am using 0.25 blaster bbs and G&G 120 mid caps any help would be great

thanks for that somebody at the site I was at was saying it could be a internal part or the hop unit. I will try my hi caps next time I go. I wish now I used my hi cap that day to see then if it was that. I used them about a month ago with no problems what mags do use now?

G&G Midcaps are a bloody nightmare with that gun. As a test try the hicap that came with it. I bet that's fine, G&G don't actually make a mag that fits the bloody gun! Stupid I know although some have said that you can either file the front/bottom lip of the magwell to help the mag fit in a tad looser OR file the front of each mag. Alt' buy different mags!

I used MAG brand mags but after a month I got the same issue! best option is to go into an airsoft shop and ask to try some different mags.

Sorry, not the answer you want, I ended up selling the gun as the hicap was the only mag that worked (Although it required more winding than most hi caps). It's a great gun when it's working so don't give up like I did. It really is a case of finding some decent mags for it though!

Those G&G midcaps are a nightmare in any gun. They feed awful in everything I have tried, most guns don't work at all with them and a few will fire but miss lots of rounds and then have issues with double feeds and all sorts of issues. I own a load which I can't bring myself to sell to anyone because they are utter garbage. Its not just G&G guns, its every gun I have tried including a TM, a G&P, an S&T and a G&G combat machine and a few others I didn't get the details of what it was. I haven't found a gun they work in, those magazines are not fit for purpose and you should return them immediately for a full refund.

I have had them a while I have some G&P metal mags will give them a try as well so all being well I am going back this Sunday will be trying them mags First I will try the mag it came with. Thanks to both of you for the reply and help What mags do you use

I have had them a while I have some G&P metal mags will give them a try as well so all being well I am going back this Sunday will be trying them mags First I will try the mag it came with. Thanks to both of you for the reply and help What mags do you use

Hehe, I bought a TM recoil, I use PTS Pmags which are "stunning". BUT, Pmags wont fit in the T4 ;(

Try king arms mags

I use them in my M4, my G36c & my son's use them in they're M4's

A box of 5 cost me £30 on eBay

• Supporters

if you get your gun shooting really well & accurate and you pick your targets carefully

then a really good gun in the hands of skilled & talented player will only need one mag all day.....

400x300_product_media_FBP0160%281%29.jpg

Yeah reckon 5,000 bb's should last ya

ULTRA MEGA NOOB OVERKILL - seriously

but now n then on the last game my son runs riot with it

the marshal shakes his head but wtf - the day is nearly over

TWG - £15 or less

take 6 mid-caps mags into battle and need to reload - pahhh now I just take ALL MY AMMO WITH ME

providing ya mag catch don't break

seriously - very noobish or nobish , but at end of the day wtf - unleash bb hell

5,000 would last me about 3-4 days hahahaha I will try my G&P ones first if not I will try them king arms one thanks for the help

if you get your gun shooting really well & accurate and you pick your targets carefully

then a really good gun in the hands of skilled & talented player will only need one mag all day.....

400x300_product_media_FBP0160%281%29.jpg

Yeah reckon 5,000 bb's should last ya

ULTRA MEGA NOOB OVERKILL - seriously

but now n then on the last game my son runs riot with it

the marshal shakes his head but wtf - the day is nearly over

TWG - £15 or less

take 6 mid-caps mags into battle and need to reload - pahhh now I just take ALL MY AMMO WITH ME

providing ya mag catch don't break

seriously - very noobish or nobish , but at end of the day wtf - unleash bb hell

Hahaha I've got one of those at home, modifyed it with a hicap flash mag cause I'm tired of constantly winding it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.