SeniorSpaz87's YouTube Channel

SeniorSpaz87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hello guys,

Some of you have gotten to know me over the past few months, and I decided to go ahead and make a thread for my YouTube channel. I wont post too often; due to most of my games being at The Mall, which is too dark to often film properly.

Anyway, here's a bit about what I do.

My channel is going to be mostly dedicated to Airsoft, with a few bits and bobs thrown in. Right now, with the exception of a B&T Tracer test vid and my newest vid, there is no Airsoft up right now, but some game-play from The Mall will be up sometime. My primary site is The Mall in Reading, and my weapon of choice is the Tokyo Marui MP7. I am kinda sponsored by Safariland in the US, so I have a lot of their gear, and can get it for cheap; anything extra I get I don't mind passing on to y'all.

My first video is just a simple short I made today while bored between study sessions. It is titled "How To Kill A Russian". While editing videos from my latest game at The Mall, I realised I killed the same guy twice in the same game in the same way, and the idea was born. So far I have only met Colonel Kurtz at The Mall, but I look forward to seeing more of you if you end up there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4BY6CU-19c

• Supporters

Second video up! This one is a compilation of fails and funny moments I have captured on film at The Mall. Enjoy

• 8 months later...
  • Supporters

Hey guys, got a few new videos up, including one of my new Quadrotor. Furthermore, my PC build video is coming up soon, and I'll get back into Airsoft as well, so stay tuned!

• 8 months later...
  • Supporters

Well, new video is up - a music video for miracleofsound's Hell To Pay. Check it out!

Cheers

~Spaz

Cool footage, I'd prefer to hear the gameplay rather than the music but that is just me. I've tried having music in my vids and think the only way to get it to work (which I've not been able to) is to have it as much quieter background music

• Supporters

Cool footage, I'd prefer to hear the gameplay rather than the music but that is just me. I've tried having music in my vids and think the only way to get it to work (which I've not been able to) is to have it as much quieter background music

I usually agree. Unfortunately I was kinda 'in the zone' during this particular section of gameplay, so chatter is practically nil. So there isn't really anything you can't hear anyway. Plus, the music just seemed to fit so well with the faster style of gameplay

• Supporters

Try doing a voiceover once it's edited to describe what's happening. Voiceover in game is hard and usually of poor quality

But I hate my voice... Especially over microphone :(

But I hate my voice... Especially over microphone :(

Snap mate, but you'd be surprised that to other people it would sound absolutely fine! :-)

• Supporters

Snap mate, but you'd be surprised that to other people it would sound absolutely fine! :-)

No.. no it doesn't :P Ill finish up one of my field gameplays (that you cant really see much as my 7x mobius lens IR filter fell out - so zoom footage is purple and blurred) that has voiceover and you can tell me what you think.

*Edit Ill finish it in a few days. A large hurricane is headed into my face as I type, and I will be evacuating further up the coast shortly -_-

• Supporters

No hes right, think Hillbilly smurf on speed

With a touch of proper English and a smidge of some Asian dialect thrown in for good measure :'D

• 3 years later...
  • Supporters

Hey, its the necro-man. Posted some range time today - I was testing out my new GoPro Max, and figured if I cant play airsoft, lets try it on something a bit louder and more expensive. I also posted my Microgun Hill video - a vid I didnt plan to post due to my helmet mount coming loose and causing that pinging sound. But people wanted it, so its up. Ive also posted some pre-Covid footage from my US indoor site. Not a huge fan of it, but then again Im spoiled due to The Mall.

• 2 years later...
  • Supporters

Well I’ve gotten older and less flexible, but the toys and AOs have improved! Here’s a short video from this past weekend at Guardian Training Center in Perry, GA. 

https://youtu.be/Q1_NaeEWHk4

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.