Is This A Good First Gun?

Callirye
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry to hijack the thread, I am a newbie that was looking at this gun as well, in order to get ukara membership is that 3 games or 3 days in 2 months ?

Also does anyone know if any sites on the south coast hold games during the week or is it weekends only ?

Thanks

not quite jersey ;)

It's actually 3 games in no less than 2 months, IE 3 games NOT within 2 months of each other

obviously, you can go every week for 9 weeks or week 1, week 5 and week 9 but it has to be longer than 2 months

See thats what i thought i said... I am confused now... Oh well as long as your there to correct me ;) lol

• Supporters
Thanks, that means it might be possible ! Do I need to have played those games and got the license prior to buying an RIF ?

yup, have to have a defence before purchasing.

you play the games, get site membership (would reccomend before the 3 games, saves money usually) then they get your UKARA form filled in, you go to a retailer, buy something and that validates it.

or if ya have a local store, they will usually validate it without a purchase (but obviously, you want a shiny new toy, so a purchase is usually quite likely)

Archived