Suitable Accessories for ARMY R85A1

OllieCas

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good accessories and attachments for my ARMY Armament R85A1 SA80

Thanks

post-11322-0-42076500-1431160861_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

it all depends what you want to do to be honest, but here are a few basics :-

since its a G&G clone, the madbull Daniel Defense Rail will drop straight on. that will give you some nice rail space up front for a foregrip. Grip pods can be had off ebay for £10

ant supplies do various optic adapters, including a 19mm(iirc) rail to 20mm ris adapter, and an ACOG adapter (the sight rail on the gun is either 18 or 19mm on the G&G so i think the army one is the same)

then for lighting there is the element LLM-01, looks great, eats batteries (get some rechargeable cr123's)

hope that helps

Yeah thanks, I will probably look at the DD rail system, but it's just a little too pricey.

• Supporters

If its an A1, a SUSAT and SA80 sling :)

Anything more is blasphemy. :angry:

:P:P:P

D42A6B4F-F799-4197-896C-D5132DAC6A90_zps

(if you look closely, you will notice that mine is a A1)

Is there anywhere that sells a good, cheap SUSAT, I think I'm going to go with the non-heretic A1 look :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.