EPICllama Airsoft YouTube Channel

EPICllama

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys! I don't want people to see this and think that I'm spamming, or even really advertising, because I'm not. I just want to be more known and I want to entertain people and make their day. I don't have all that many subscribers (300 or so) and haven't been making videos for all that long (4 months) but all of my subscribers are loyal, enjoy my videos, and say that I deserve more subscribers and compliment what I do. So... here I am... wanting more people to know about my channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/EPICllamaAirsoft

Be sure to check it out! Thanks!

Hey guys! I don't want people to see this and think that I'm spamming, or even really advertising, because I'm not. I just want to be more known and I want to entertain people and make their day. I don't have all that many subscribers (300 or so) and haven't been making videos for all that long (4 months) but all of my subscribers are loyal, enjoy my videos, and say that I deserve more subscribers and compliment what I do. So... here I am... wanting more people to know about my channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/EPICllamaAirsoft

Be sure to check it out! Thanks!

Didn't you already post this thread?

• Supporters

Yes, but that's fine. He made a thread in general discussion saying he has a channel, then a channel thread in media.

Yes, but that's fine. He made a thread in general discussion saying he has a channel, then a channel thread in media.

Sorry, somehow I thought this was the one in general discussion and the other one was in media. Got a little confused (at 4:30 am).

• Supporters

Sorry, somehow I thought this was the one in general discussion and the other one was in media. Got a little confused (at 4:30 am).

haha, no problem. he made the general one first, then this one, so its all good.

• Supporters

Decent. I assume you are using a GoPro? Are you recording in the highest setting? The woodland footage seemed a bit off; but it cleared up in the field. You need to get to The Mall, and see how you do in an urban environment :).

• Supporters

And nice pic BTW.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.