Growing Airsoft YouTube Channel

EPICllama

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys! I don't want people to see this and think that I'm spamming, or even really advertising, because I'm not. I just want to be more known and I want to entertain people and make their day. I don't have all that many subscribers (300 or so) and haven't been making videos for all that long (4 months) but all of my subscribers are loyal, enjoy my videos, and say that I deserve more subscribers and compliment what I do. So... here I am... wanting more people to know about my channel! :)

youtube.com/EPICllamaAirsoft

Thanks for your time! Appreciated!

- @EPICllamaaa

• Supporters

We don't hate you... Too much...

"I don't have all that many subscribers (300 or so)"

Sod off I have 13...

Haha I meant "growing" in the title - is there a way to change it? Like this please, so people can see it and not be confused lol

Edit the first post.

He means that you "don't want people to see this and think that I'm spamming" but you actually are.

Indeed, you should have talked about your channel, yourself, the fields you play, made it interesting rather than shamelessly spamming and nothing else.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.