tippmann m4

Daveheeson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

been running the tippmann m4 for about 3 months now on a hpa rig and really enjoying it anyone else running one?

post-10805-0-37166900-1430814371_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

A few people are.

99% of people complaining simply didn't read the manual or take the time to set it up. I was the same, then I actually realised it's a different kind of weapon and needed a different setup. They are cracking guns once set up, some people have put circa 40k rounds through with no wear!

Agreed,i spent a while with the manual before i got started i have not run it with the c02 mags myself just hpa and its very consisitent i have always had a passion for firearms and thats what pushed me towards having a look at airsoft at first i was a bit disappointed to find most things were electric but i soon got into gas rifles and now this is everything i need really!

Agreed,i spent a while with the manual before i got started i have not run it with the c02 mags myself just hpa and its very consisitent i have always had a passion for firearms and thats what pushed me towards having a look at airsoft at first i was a bit disappointed to find most things were electric but i soon got into gas rifles and now this is everything i need really!

the only thing I'd like to see now, is Tippman start making other styled rifles away from the M4 xD

I think I would too lol I would absolutely love it if they made either a Famas, M14 or PDW

Mine should arrive tomorrow, but have been setting up the ones we use as rental guns on site and love them.

Word in the ether is that we should look out for an MP5 end of this year start of next.

• 1 year later...

Just got mine love it. Got the super recoil in mine and it feels great. My shoulder was actually aching a bit for a couple of days after lol. Bought a Hydrotec scuba tank the other day so I can fill my 48ci tank from that.

Archived