The most Advanced Airsoft Grenade in the World!

MAS
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

That took a good beating quite impressed

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Again, I am going to a shooting class in the US this June; want to up the ante? :D got 22s, 9mms, 12 gauge, 30 06, and more; we could REALLY stress test it ;)

What kind of site allows a 460fps M60?! O.O

There isn't one.. He needs to get an M80 spring to use it but as it was running hot we decided to use it.. You can see the BB's exploding lol

Again, I am going to a shooting class in the US this June; want to up the ante? :D got 22s, 9mms, 12 gauge, 30 06, and more; we could REALLY stress test it ;)

You should get an extra one for target practice ;)

• Supporters

If you can get it to me by June 4th, then I'd be tempted... But p, as your estimated DOA is in August, I'll be back here for uni by then.

If you can get it to me by June 4th, then I'd be tempted... But p, as your estimated DOA is in August, I'll be back here for uni by then.

That's a month before the IGG campaign even finishes, we aren't placing our order with the factory until the second week of July.

• Supporters

I know, I was joking. Really looking forward to this, gonna need to hit up The Mall every game for a month when I get it.

• Supporters

Wonder how many will be seen at AI500 in September, mine will definitely be with me :P

?

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

I sent you a PM concerning an issue with mine.

How the hell did I miss this?!?!?

Dammit!!!

• Supporters

DEF, the indegogo page has ended but as far as I was aware these are still available on his web page for the cheaper preorder price. After everything I have read, seen in his updates I am seriously tempted to get a second.

Thanks Nick - great stuff!

• 4 months later...

Did these ever materialise?

[edit] hmmm just seen their facebook page .... dodgy as flip!

Cancelled mine in August, a few weeks back a friend tried to do the same, and effectively got told to f*** off. Epic PR right there.

Cancelled mine in August, a few weeks back a friend tried to do the same, and effectively got told to f*** off. Epic PR right there.

If he paid on a Credit Card, he could try contacting the card company for a Chargeback?

I was on the fence about ordering one first time round, had my reservations and trusted my gut. It looks to have paid off, there is no way they are going to get these mass produced at a competitive price point if 6 months down they still haven't got a final prototype. ....or website.

• Head Moderator

When I first saw this, it was too late to order one, and it did look an interesting project. Pleased that I did not order one, however, I do hope that the project works and everyone gets a good product when finally delivered. Innovations like this can only help the hobby if they succeed and it is British design and technology let down by manufacturing.

Oh and the other bit, if you want to actually receive your grenade, you also have been told you have to pay even more money per grenade. That kind of bollocks got my previous employer a hefty fine through the UK Courts (prior to me joining the company)

• Supporters

Sounds a bit iffy to me. Plenty of UK companies doing machining for minimal cost at the moment so if he had shopped around I am sure he would of found somewhere.

Still dubious about the design, I reckon that the shock everytime it goes off will knacker it quicker than people think.

Electronics, impacts, explosive shock and vibration seems like a recipe for disaster.

Archived