The most Advanced Airsoft Grenade in the World!

MAS
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dwell time on the completion of the countdown is a tad long (2.5 seconds by my count), any reason for that?

Yes, We'd accidentally left a long 'd' (detonate) flash loop in there from when we were writing the routines, we forgot to reduce that before doing the video. And it was 1.2 seconds lol

54% funded and still only day 4 of 60, it's amazing the support and feedback we're getting already.

In just a few days we've already made some changes thanks to input from backers and we are looking at different suggestions like an LED base to light up a room.

• Supporters

If you bring something very very different to market and you think it through well the market will back you!

I have a primer MAS-G pledge, I look forward to testing this out.

54% funded and still only day 4 of 60, it's amazing the support and feedback we're getting already.

In just a few days we've already made some changes thanks to input from backers and we are looking at different suggestions like an LED base to light up a room.

High output CREE LED pulse alongside a primer detonation? ;) Would make the battery life considerably less, but I for one carry a stack of backup chargepacks with me to games anyway for other subsidiary electronics. :ph34r:

High output CREE LED pulse alongside a primer detonation? ;) Would make the battery life considerably less, but I for one carry a stack of backup chargepacks with me to games anyway for other subsidiary electronics. :ph34r:

Yes it would reduce battery life massively but we are thinking just a quick pulse for realism and low level lighting to see ahead if used in that mode.

• Supporters

Ok guys...

So we've posted a video now of it getting abused.... Hopefully this is enough to make everyone happy, now we can get back to work ;)

https://www.facebook.com/molyneux.systems

I know the guy in the US with the world's largest private tank meuseum (I think). I can take one there and see if it's actually "tank proof". ;)

• Supporters

You now have my backing; and already over 80% funded :)

• Supporters

MAS think I saw you on Sunday at the sandpit.

I've got to say i'm really impressed with all the work you've done on this. I'd back this project but I already have a timed and impact BFG and as it stands I don't use them enough to warrant a 3rd :)

Archived