Electric Pistol

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

im looking for an electronic handgun to buy with my crimbo money...

i cant decide what to get but i would prefer blowback...

im thinking about getting a cyma G18c but it hasnt got a blowback... could someone reccomend something ASAP the cheaper the better...

Thanks,

Mitchell

• AF-UK Founding Member

How much are you wanting to spend? I mean you say cheaper the better, but really getting a quality product in the first place can save you a fair bit. A secondary isn't crucial so you would be OK to save up.

How much are you wanting to spend? I mean you say cheaper the better, but really getting a quality product in the first place can save you a fair bit. A secondary isn't crucial so you would be OK to save up.

£80, £100 at push...

im not gonne get a blowback... what do you think about the cyma G18c

• Supporters

anyone who has ever owned one will agree they are great, they lack the raw power of gas (my local site doesn't bother chronoing them anymore), but the hop up unit more than makes up for that (im getting rounds out as far as most rifles, just not as accurately, there is only so much accuracy a 4 inch barrel can give)

You will get people who say they're shite, but they have never owned one. guaranteed. either due to them being CYMA and thus really bad (some people need to grow up) or an electric pistol, which I can understand.

They do have appauling trigger response on semi, you can't pull the trigger most of the way and just keep moving your finger about a milly, you have to do a complete re-pull, which is a long way before the motor kicks in. full auto is what most people keep it on, so it doesn't really matter.

anyone who has ever owned one will agree they are great, they lack the raw power of gas (my local site doesn't bother chronoing them anymore), but the hop up unit more than makes up for that (im getting rounds out as far as most rifles, just not as accurately, there is only so much accuracy a 4 inch barrel can give)

You will get people who say they're shite, but they have never owned one. guaranteed. either due to them being CYMA and thus really bad (some people need to grow up) or an electric pistol, which I can understand.

They do have appauling trigger response on semi, you can't pull the trigger most of the way and just keep moving your finger about a milly, you have to do a complete re-pull, which is a long way before the motor kicks in. full auto is what most people keep it on, so it doesn't really matter.

K thanks....

dont suppose you know were i can get a hi cap for it? one that protrudes out of the grip... mainly for looks.

thanks...

Archived