NYLON combat Raiders vs metal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Blimey - ya didn't have to quote everything - lol

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I see your dilemma......

best thing I can suggest is contact airsoftworld and have a chat, they have a bloke there that does the 2-toning

and he is very creative to say the least - they do some "wasteland" style schemes, not cheap but shows there are options perhaps

certainly better than say some other 2-tone styles out there:

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/airsoft-guns/two-tone

some of the guns in the above link are feckin' hideous to say the least

yes the cm18 could be pig ugly if 2-toned over the sexy 2-tone it comes in, maybe they could blue up some of the tan bits

leave black receiver and just paint some of the easier to get to bits so to speak - grip, sights, crane stock etc.....

Have a chat with them - if you are paying for a 2-tone service on top of the gun then its only natural you would wanna check & discuss it

The Kong II is worth getting at that discounted rate, I admit I haven't fitted and played with mine all wired properly in

but it is supposed to be a proper fet that performs well once wired into trigger

the "avacado" ones are not proper fets they are just a plug in burst wizrad that do work ok but a bit hitn miss on some guns/batteries

The Kong can be used in plug/play mode for time being but it is designed to be properly wired into triger contacts as a fet to really unlock it fully

For a discounted price of a tenner I also said yes please as any basic fet would cost you £10+

Once a gun is fet'd externally (outside the gearbox), then the main work is done and mosfets can changed very easily or quickly

once the trigger is wired up to a fet and the motor wires run in new wire - that is the main bit of installing a fet

yeah email or give them a quick ring and speak to them about 2-tone options - can't hurt, and sure you both can sort out something

A raider is maybe a good cheaper option for getting rails and short one would be ideal for cqb too

2-tone can be "altered" or assisted in general "wear" quite easily unless some paint is accidently spilt on it

The GC16 has a nice long run of rails on top and a bit of rail space option on handguard to mount grip

it is also quite sturdy unlike some other hanguards which is very loose & wobbly - snakeskin looks nice I will admit

all the CM's are just tarted up carbines - just with slightly different externals/barrels - all good sturdy internals inside

Blimey - ya didn't have to quote everything - lol

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I see your dilemma......

best thing I can suggest is contact airsoftworld and have a chat, they have a bloke there that does the 2-toning

and he is very creative to say the least - they do some "wasteland" style schemes, not cheap but shows there are options perhaps

certainly better than say some other 2-tone styles out there:

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/airsoft-guns/two-tone

some of the guns in the above link are feckin' hideous to say the least

yes the cm18 could be pig ugly if 2-toned over the sexy 2-tone it comes in, maybe they could blue up some of the tan bits

leave black receiver and just paint some of the easier to get to bits so to speak - grip, sights, crane stock etc.....

Have a chat with them - if you are paying for a 2-tone service on top of the gun then its only natural you would wanna check & discuss it

The Kong II is worth getting at that discounted rate, I admit I haven't fitted and played with mine all wired properly in

but it is supposed to be a proper fet that performs well once wired into trigger

the "avacado" ones are not proper fets they are just a plug in burst wizrad that do work ok but a bit hitn miss on some guns/batteries

The Kong can be used in plug/play mode for time being but it is designed to be properly wired into triger contacts as a fet to really unlock it fully

For a discounted price of a tenner I also said yes please as any basic fet would cost you £10+

Once a gun is fet'd externally (outside the gearbox), then the main work is done and mosfets can changed very easily or quickly

once the trigger is wired up to a fet and the motor wires run in new wire - that is the main bit of installing a fet

yeah email or give them a quick ring and speak to them about 2-tone options - can't hurt, and sure you both can sort out something

A raider is maybe a good cheaper option for getting rails and short one would be ideal for cqb too

2-tone can be "altered" or assisted in general "wear" quite easily unless some paint is accidently spilt on it

The GC16 has a nice long run of rails on top and a bit of rail space option on handguard to mount grip

it is also quite sturdy unlike some other hanguards which is very loose & wobbly - snakeskin looks nice I will admit

all the CM's are just tarted up carbines - just with slightly different externals/barrels - all good sturdy internals inside

just bought my gun (snake toned) , peq 15 box, rds (holo style), 9.4 batt + smart charger, vert grip, and a few other goodies. will post a pic when iget everything. cheers for all the guidence guys really appreciate it. now cant wait to play my first game with it. thinking the mall in reading.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.