Airsoft Innovations Silicon Oil

yorkairsoft16

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wait, I apologise, im incorrect, kinda. (Im not named this for nothing lol)

Just read through their website and came across this:

"AI Tornado Grenade Oil Optimally maintains and conditions seals and sliding parts in your AI Tornado grenade. Also useful for GBBR internals (not magazines) that require heavier lubrication"

I knew you couldn't use it for something to do with gbbr's.

What are you specifically wanting to lube in the gun? Silicone oil will damage parts like the hop rubber. To be safe you should only use it for the designated purpose which as far as I know is just for adding to your magazines.

the AI lightweight oil is designed to be added to the propellant, and lubricate the internals similar to how green gas does. to lubricate the slide/bolt or nozzle (or any other moving part) you need a heavier, more viscous oil. ive never used the AI heavy silicone oil but i use GHK oil and i cant fault it one bit

It would just spread over everything and after a few dozen shots there would be almost none left where you put iy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.