Tryhard??

sarni307
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi im going to my first skirmish soon and was thinking about buying all my own kit for it trousers jacket webbing etc. where i am going supply all this for new players but i wanted to have my own gear just borrow a gun. as seasoned players of the game would i be considered a bit of a tryhard?

• Supporters

tryhead? you will soon realise that 99% of people that play airsoft are really nice guys, maybe your being a bit too hasty in buying all the gear before you like the sport.

but Just behave and take your hits! :)

Hi mate i was a bit like you when i left paintball for it and went out and got all the kit and i LOVE airsoft so in my eyes it was a very good move.

I also get that ya dont want to be the only moron in civis well id say go for it and that way you will eventually save on hire.

To start of with ya may want to look at a tank suit in britsh dpm or they do overals also in dpm of ebay for around £16.00 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OVERALLS-Boiler-Suit...=item7913e07184

Thats what i went for and its been brill for me especially during the winter as you can really layer up underneath it and its easilly coverd over with a set of waterproofs if need be.

tryhead? you will soon realise that 99% of people that play airsoft are really nice guys, maybe your being a bit too hasty in buying all the gear before you like the sport.

but Just behave and take your hits! :)

dont worry i will be taking my hits its one of the main reasons for me choosing airsoft over paintball been to a few "stag do's" paintballing and nothing annoys me more than people not taking their hits. I appreciate i might be being a little hasty buying gear but wasnt planning on going to hard core at this early stage just stuff from local surplus store and ebay. also could anyone advise on a good riffle to start with which isnt a m16/m4 (bit same old) i was looking at a g36c or a l85a2 (l85a2 maybe a little pricey for the 1st one though)any advice is well recived

thanks

I know ya say ya not up for an m4 but there are some very qwerky varients like the m4 para its an aggresive looking beast

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...276211369e4c41a. you could look at an ak74 or other varient. a SA80 is a good rif just doesnt seem right to me as im ex army! ultimatley its down to your own preferential choices. Good luck

• Supporters

G36C is a nice choice, as if an Mp5 if you don't want an m4. whatever you like the look of really, if you need advice you can always post it here! :)

As with paint ball there are still that minority that don't take their hits but don't get angry and stop taking your hits just inform a Marshall of the player :)

Archived