The best & worst quotes you have heard.

CaptainDumbass

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I always see team members loitering around the regen site, but I just assume that they are tired and just taking a rest...

A lot are which is fair enough. But you do get some at certain sites who like to camp by the regen shooting at people the can barely see let alone hit but if thats what they call fun best of luck I suppose.

Yeah you're not allowed head shots in paintball, you're either blinded or drinking paint.

Don't Categorically state that, because it depends on which site you play at.

Also..

'I'm not hit, you're dry firing'.

Really? How did i just take out your buddies then?

Two words that always get me.

"Ukara License".

I am guilty of that - most of the time it's easier to say licence instead of explain what UKARA is to my non-airsoft friends, because it usually leads to having to explain VCRA...

Can't think of anymore quotes, but have had a few comedy conversations;

At The Mall they usually run a 4 and in re-spawn, meaning when you get to your teams spawn location you have to wait until there are 4 or more players, then you all re-spawn. Bear in mind you have the freedom to call yourself as hit at any point and there's unlimited lives and no scoring of hits taken.

I encountered a group of 4 people at my teams spawn point, 3 in a group standing one side the line, one standing on the other.

"Ahh that's 5 then, cheers for waiting (assumed they'd seen me jogging towards)"

"No we're not dead, we're waiting for enough people for our friend to respawn, need 2 more now! (cheerful optimism)"

"You know you can call yourself hit at any time right?"

"No we're not hit, just waiting for our friend"

(Another 2 corpses arrive)

"Fuckit, that's 4, game-on! See you guys at the zombie event! (chuckle)"

"Zombie event, when's that?"

"Erm depends on interest i guess, saturday nights i think"

"Do you get to shoot zombies?"

"Not sure, think so, a little bit, but might be using a blank gun, can't bring your own gun and run around screaming and spraying or anything"

(disapproving murmurs)

"Can always just find someone brain-dead to shoot today, usually some hanging round their spawn"

"Where's the enemy spawn?"

"Other end the main concourse"

(blank looks)

"Down that way until you get to the end"

I did actually check with the marshals that calling yourself hit to allow players to spawn was ok, and not borderline cheeky in any manner, they said it was perfectly acceptable of course! If you tried to just sit in the spawn and do this continually for the whole team they'd probably have a word, but that word would mostly be 'you know you paid to shoot and get shot at right?'

• Supporters

spotted this on the tippmann owners page on face book, from Aaron Landry :-

Best comment on the Tippmann from this weekend:

"That is the meanest motherf-ing gun to be on the receiving end of! All your BB's are saying 'fuk-you' on their way past my head!"

This coming from a player who has been airsofting for 7 years.

Hehehehehe grin emoticon

• Supporters

don't catergorically state that because it depends what country you're in.

Since when are paintball rules dictated by the country you're in?

You stated that you're categorically not allowed headshots in paintball. Tad simply said that's not true and that some sites allow it. Even if some countries don't allow it (and I'd be surprised if there was a law in any country saying headshots don't count as kills in paintball) that just proves Tad's point that some sites do allow it and some don't.

"If I dive on top of a grenade does it just kill me and not the entire room?"

Everyone in ear shot face palmed.

In one of those little gadget shops selling cheap 2tone Chinese knock off AEGs for £30 shortly after the VCRA came in.

"They are the same as those 200 quid ones but with coloured parts on because of the new law"

Think I nearly set myself, my brother in law bought 2!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.