Can I fit a CTR/MOE stock to VFC M27?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Common sense really...

If it has a buffer tube (which it does), it can fit any adjustable stock made for buffer tubes. It may be a little wobbly or tight, but then just sand the inside of the stock or put tape in it depending if it's wobbly or tight.

• Supporters

Cheers mate, this is my first gun that I've wanted to mod and wasn't sure how the stocks fitted.

It's a fair question, basically VFC use the same buffer tube for the M27 as their M4 and HK416.

Basically the little lever you push to adjust the position of the stock is a pin that engages in a cutout along the bottom of the stock tube. If you push it in to adjust you need to pull it out the other way (so the pin pulls further down) Then you can slide the stock straight off the end. The MOE/CTR stocks (they are different - slightly) work the same way, pull down on the pin, slide the stock on and let go. Job jobbed.

• Supporters

There are 2 different buffer tube circumference specs on the market, but basically only 1 that's used for 99% of airsoft guns and stocks. Long as you don't buy a 'real steel' Magpul stock that's commercial spec, you'll be fine (even then it'd just be incredibly loose but still go on).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.