buying a m4

fin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi, im thinking of buying a DYTAC sportline M4A1 for £89.99 and two tone paint service for £24.99 for my fist proper gun

from land warrior airsoft

does any body have a reason not to buy it or a better gun for a similar price

budget of £120 :D

Your question was answered in your "reliable gun" thread and people mentioned the G&G combat machine

• Supporters

I love Dytac (only got mags but they are bloody good mags) but after you add £25 to £90 = £115..

Still rather go for a G&G carbine for £117 at zero like I said. - 2-toned free

yes the Dytac's have a quick change gearbox and my recent G&G super duper FH HC05 is crap.....

But overall the standard G&G's imho are a safer bet. Think also they will hold their money too

if you can consider a Raider for another £6 - £123 coz at some point you will want to add stuff

but with a M4A1 carbine type of handguard you will be wishing you paid that extra £6 and had rails galore to mount crap on

Raiders come in short 233mm barrel & 357mm - bit of a big jump choice

Carbines - inc Dytac's probably come in 300mm or 363mm aprox - for the 2 versions or Normal & the Lite Carbines

I think a G&G Combat Machine would be better...they're not much more (cheapest model £117 from Zero One Airsoft, can get them other places like Pro Airsoft Supplies, Airsoft World, LWA I think)

£25 seems really expensive for a two-tone paint job, most places are £10-£15. Zero One does it for free but it is not great quality paint. Probably still better than paying another £10+

oh and you get a voucher included for a skirmish when you buy from them too which is great

I don't think either the G&G nor DYTAC come with a battery or charger so might be another £20-£30 for those

Worth it in the end though if you can save up the extra to afford it as they will last a long time, and as said in the other thread unfortunately anything cheaper is not very good

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.