The mall (Reading)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Went to this site on the 5th december and what an amazing day!

The site is an old shopping mall ( i think its friars walk) which closed down a couple of years ago and these people lease the site. so you have the main shopping mall are and upstair with a childs play area :) but also the basement. the site is fairly varied so of it (like the basement) is very close but the main floor is very open but you can get through the shops from the basement so you have to watch your backs.

The turn around of the games is very quick in the safety brief they say between 5-8 minutes and it is within that time. The safety brief is very thorough and the marshalls are excellent.

to make my point first and only airsoft at the mall is probably one of the best game days i have ever had and to be honest i dont think i'd bother going back to ucap site

cheers for reading

Daniel

Went to this site on the 5th december and what an amazing day!

The site is an old shopping mall ( i think its friars walk) which closed down a couple of years ago and these people lease the site. so you have the main shopping mall are and upstair with a childs play area :) but also the basement. the site is fairly varied so of it (like the basement) is very close but the main floor is very open but you can get through the shops from the basement so you have to watch your backs.

The turn around of the games is very quick in the safety brief they say between 5-8 minutes and it is within that time. The safety brief is very thorough and the marshalls are excellent.

to make my point first and only airsoft at the mall is probably one of the best game days i have ever had and to be honest i dont think i'd bother going back to ucap site

cheers for reading

Daniel

Ever since i saw it on youtube ive wanted to go there. Shame its an hours drive away :(

quite expensive as well isnt it?

Archived