WHICH TM PISTOL *FOR LEFTY*

yorkairsoft16

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Ok, still many people say they are on par if not better. Not saying this is true, ive been told this. Some parts are compatabile as well. I also hear WA plastic is more durable, as well as the internals.

Western Arms are outdated, I don't even know if they're still an active manufacturer.

I can comment on the plastics used for their 1911's, they're similar to Marui but the internals are a little better than WE 1911's. I owned a WA M1911A1 Magna Tech, I can definitely vouch for the Marui 1911 only because of the availability of spare parts, upgrade parts, metal kits, better quality overall and the availability of spare magazines.

• Supporters

Its kind of Biased, the way this is going. All I see under Guns: IS TM stuff, Im mainly asking people who have had BOTH who can give me their opinion. Its human nature to think what one person has is the best.

That's probably because after playing for years a large amount of people settle with TM as from their experience they're the best option. People who bias towards what they own are simply kidding themselves, some of my own posts comment on how crap some of the stuff I buy or have bought is, I'd have no motive or reason to favour TM if it didn't perform as desired- you'll probably notice I have significantly more WE stuff than TM which again we all know are hit and miss at best and I'd happily say so and actively often recommend against buying.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.