The patch thread

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Here's my current set of patches:

post-9105-0-38267400-1435568388_thumb.jpg

Edit: Thanks for the "Caution: Sniper" patch CK. Arrived this morning - very happy with it :)

I'm currently awaiting the patch shop here in Lviv to open up after summer break,So I only have the basic designs. I'm also making band patches for mates but here are the ones I'm making for myself.

Stalker patches- Loners,Freedom.

eOn2zvI.png

qFALIql.png

And some political humor- Viktor Yanukovich,previous president who ran away,had a zoo with ostriches on his huge private estate,and in a recent BBC interview,stated that ''they just lived there'' and he simply ''supported'' them. The wild Ukrainian ostrich is known to be an adidas clad gopnik of course.

Ao4veiL.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is my latest patch...... After reading Amercian Sniper I couldn't resist.

Whilst I appreciate that Craft International is now defunct with an air of controversy surrounding what went down, it's more around the design from the person.

post-9923-0-56774700-1437063292_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

3HZ ROYAL NAVY OTTERS ( Over The Top Emergency Rescue Squadron )

Founded it 2000 to work along side(but usually in front of) the US NAVY SEALS raised near Coronado California( in the HOOTERS BAR of the gas light district San DIEGO to be precise) American Ladies love Special Forces. Unit reformed to return to action on the skirmish field.

Rumour has it that 3HZ were first choice for the operation Geronimo raid unfortunately call sign Animal gained access to the Beer fridge on their assigned ship and the rest is logged classified in the Josses Files.

post-11744-0-38213700-1438195667_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Shame you flogged all these already, bring back more next time!

I'm just about to buy more, they'll be packaged up with some other stuff I'm importing and sent in a few weeks. Don't wanna keep spamming about it in this thread but if you're interested feel free to keep an eye on my FB page or IG.

Ok so stupid question alert. I see some patches attached to mag pouches but how? Are there Velcro attachments I can look out for or are they specific pouches with the fluffy bits already on? I've got an admin pouch with a little Velcro but I'd like some more really.

• Supporters

Most mag pouches that use a lid will have velcro loop on the front of them, with the hook part on the lid. So if you tuck in the lids, you can put patches on the mag pouches.

Not my preference personally, they'll get damaged when you're prone/crawling. An admin on the front/hydro on the back with loop and potentially loop on your arms as well as helmet (loadout dependant of course) is more than enough; those places make much more sense.

• 2 years later...
  • Supporters

This thread needs a revive :D . Heres my current patch collection, excluding the ones I wear on my uniform/vest/helmet etc, and my event patches which are on a fifth board. See any interesting?

Top left board is all non-square morale patches. Top right is square-ish morale patches. Bottom left are patches Ive designed and had made, most from Stitch Me Up (left and middle thirds - right third is duplicate patches). Bottom right board is all team, company, or organization patches.

unnamed (19).jpg

• Head Moderator
3 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

This thread needs a revive :D . Heres my current patch collection, excluding the ones I wear on my uniform/vest/helmet etc, and my event patches which are on a fifth board. See any interesting?

Holy necro . Actually, this is a valid revival for someone with a collection so large. Good to see a couple of the old AFUK patches, that tan one really stands out.

Guest pierce09
Just now, M_P said:

Don't suppose you remember where you got the dick patches in the top photo?

Got a few friends who could do with them being stuck on their backs :D

Whoshotfirstllc. Check them out of Facebook and Instagram. Couple of awesome guys out in Vegas. They do the dicks in every colour. 

From a DayZ squad I was part of, they finally got patches made after I left. Got one on way anyway.

Screenshot_20180608-203653.jpg

The Chipotle Bandits

JPC patches:

Back: (I am gonna add more velcro to the mag puches and storage section so I can acquire more patches!)

20180614_101005.jpg

Front:

20180614_101602.jpg?width=665&height=499

I've not got many so far.

P1040154.JPG

• Supporters

Never seen this thread before. May as well share a few of mine.. 

20180614_150655.jpg

This is the one a mate and I came up with and had made up locally. Its a bit of a homage to his dad.The wings on the dagger are from a Hunter jet fighter which his dad flew with 19 Sqn. The 'old gits' is pretty self explanatory 😂

IMGP1519.JPG

Just started getting patches... these are the ones I bought today for my CQB gear....

Spartan%20SAS%20Wings%20Velcro%20Badge%2

Seal%20Team%20DEVGRU%20Skull%20Border%20

Infidel-Velcro-Rubber-badge-Black-220515

Peace-Through-Velcro-Badge-Black-050914.

Does anyone know of a good place that makes custom bespoke patches? I would like an 'Arte et Marte' patch made.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Seven said:

Just started getting patches... these are the ones I bought today for my CQB gear....

Spartan%20SAS%20Wings%20Velcro%20Badge%2

Seal%20Team%20DEVGRU%20Skull%20Border%20

Infidel-Velcro-Rubber-badge-Black-220515

Peace-Through-Velcro-Badge-Black-050914.

Does anyone know of a good place that makes custom bespoke patches? I would like an 'Arte et Marte' patch made.

https://www.stitchmeup.biz/ - £5 per patch. Pretty good price if you ask me!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.