The patch thread

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bit of a strange one, but this is the thread for photos of your best/ favourite patches, as well as any designs that you are looking at getting made.

Below are a few photos of my Fire Team DERP team patches

11092978_1591696284407640_101816363_n.jp10957233_1581065095442909_325620958_n.jp

I think this is my favourite one that I got made, though I don't get to wear it much, it depends on the kit I'm wearing.
Its not a team patch or anything either, as the name seems like a typical team name. But my last name is akin to the old Norse word for Viking. Plus at the bottom I have my family motto which translates into "I would rather die than be disgraced".... so I can't really surrender when wearing this one. xD
As for the image, some might recognise it if they know much of Skyrim. ;D

zOF2kxN.jpg

I've just contacted StitchMeUp on FB to get this made. Not related to DERP, this is more of my "airsofting with course-mates" patch. The lot of us have started playing at Bunker 31 recently, so we are all getting patches of a similar nature made (mine being Moonman Dan). Basically: big image related to the name and the name on a patch.

I quite like this design...

iX4SZ44.png

• Supporters

Lol, Princess Bride reference... Didn't expect that. And storm trooper mode... Pointing out the obvious and missing everything else? ;)

• Supporters

I've currently got a deadpool one and I really want to get a couple of space wolves ones knocked up. What I don't like is the ones that refer to the Taliban and Afghans I think they're in bad taste.

There is space wolves ones on eBay. If I can find the details I'll post them up.

• Supporters

Cheers that's sound

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WARHAMMER-40K-SPACE-WOLVES-PATCH-GAME102-/251276272816?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a813ba4b0

I've bought a few of mine from there (I have a very cool Brotherhood of Steel one they do).

Just bagged a space wolves one... It looks like our little group of mates are forming a team :ph34r: and shall be using dogs of war and cerberus as our inspiration so fits in nicely :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

AFUK patches arrived today, that was fast. The green went straight into the sleeve of my Vegatato uniform, and the tan to the back of my helmet, replacing my "Spaz/Rogers" patch, which is now also on my Vegatato uniform. Thanks to my cat for modelling the helmet :)

I just go a confirmation from stitchmeup that my USMC style patch is being made, hopefully it will be here in time for the game at The Mall on the 24th... Although it doesn't matter as it's going on my Vegatao uniform anyway, but oh well.

• Supporters

where did you get this patch from I really want one lol

If it's custom, go to stitchmeup; they do patches for realitvly cheap.

Guest PT247

I got it made up as a custom order. Have I think one or two left. Can buy one off me for £10 inc P&P if you mark payment as a gift.

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.