A wardrobe full of camo.

DaktariT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well time to try something new due to the fact that I'm no longer compatible with my xbox (something to do with old age) and the fact that I seem to be collecting a lot of camo clothing.

I've played a lot of paintball but I get the feeling that Airsoft is a lot different. I've to not played yet but am I jumping the gun (no pun intended) at looking to buy a gun yet?

Looking forward to being an active member on this forum (mainly noob question asking).

Daktari T, West Sussex.

Guest PT247

If under 18 you'll not be able to buy one. If over 18 you'll not be able to buy anything unless it is 2-toned bright colours. Once you have played a few games you can register as an airsofter with UKARA which will make buying realistic airsoft guns easier (as long as you are over 18). Just rent until you know if you enjoy it, then while on site you can see what kit others have and see what you like without having wasted money on a gun you'll not like.

Guest PT247

So Battle Lakes is your local site I guess? :-)

Pop to Dogtag Airsoft at Holmbush Farm sometime too if you enjoy it, both sites are massive but the game styles are a bit different, variety is the spice of life etc! :-)

• 2 months later...

So my UKARA is sort, first gun bought and pimped (would like some feedback). And over excited for the guns first outing at Holmbush, Crawley on the 28th

10517492_434407846737091_922217344508590

That is a sexy looking gun!! Where did you get it from?

It's a G&G cm16 raider with taclight/laser combo, 3 sided riser, red dot,angled foregrip and cheap silencer

Nice! It's looks like a mixture of Black and Tan?

Would have personally put a T1 style sight or an acog on it, but actually looks pretty cool as it is :)

Hi mate, welcome to the forum, I'm new myself pal so we're on the same boat! That gun is sweet! I was like you, wanting to buy a gun before i've ever played before!

haha

I played my first game and bought a M15A4 RIS 2 days later! haha I was looking at the CM16 Raider L for a while but really struggled to find a shop with them instock! or even a FB selling page! But came across my gun and love it!

Hopefully one day we'll meet and have a match! You're pretty far from me, but it's a small world normally haha

Take it easy buddy! :)

• 5 years later...
  • Moderators

much changed since your first post in 2015!

i joined then as well, July that year

do you still play on the xbox! :lol:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.