Anyone been to Bunker 51?

SatNav

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any one been to Bunker 51? Looking to going around/in london for some game over easter holidays.

Anyone can recommend some CQB sites around london or around close enough to Milton Keynes.

(Currently mostly in woodlands and large sites so want to change the pace abit)

thanks in advance :)

Any one been to Bunker 51? Looking to going around/in london for some game over easter holidays.

Anyone can recommend some CQB sites around london or around close enough to Milton Keynes.

(Currently mostly in woodlands and large sites so want to change the pace abit)

thanks in advance :)

Haven't been to any games yet but this really caught my eye.

Both guns that I currently have are for CQB. Was thinking about heading up there with a mate at some point after all my kit turns up.

Go to the Mall or the School both are great CQB sites (I personally prefer the School, I thought the games were better as was the general layout). Bunker 51 is pretty terrible and you can read my review in the reviews section, I have been there about 8 times or so and I know it all too well.

• Supporters

Hows about Urban Assault in Peterborough. It's an old RAF base. Supposed to be pretty good, although not entirely CQB.

Or you could try The Outpost near Dunstable (run by XSite). Mix of CQB and urban so worth a go.

Bunker is too small amd they have too many players. Not been in about 6 months and wouldnt care if i never return.

Its split in half with 2 doors becoming choke points. You cannot advance through the doors as the enemy team has it on lock so most gane types end up sitting there wstching a door. Gung ho rushing is pointless as your all shot to pieces due to lack of cover.

I have played games at bunker and literally not fired at the enemy at all on some games..

The Mall in Reading is 100 times better

Not completely bashing bunker.. it can be fun depending on the games..

Would much rather head to Mall or Epsom Tunnells.

One good thing about bunker is its not a whole day like some skirmishes so for a afternoon jolly its great fun...

The only time I really thought the game was good was when they put on a game with only a few days notice. Only about 20 people turned up (half the usual) and the game was no where near as stilted and we did actually manage to push around the corner and have them push us back as well. It was still that one choke point for everything but I could see how the site would play once it was 5v5 (what it was designed for).

The only time I really thought the game was good was when they put on a game with only a few days notice. Only about 20 people turned up (half the usual) and the game was no where near as stilted and we did actually manage to push around the corner and have them push us back as well. It was still that one choke point for everything but I could see how the site would play once it was 5v5 (what it was designed for).

Totally hear you, for small teams it would be great. but with 40 players its not......

Would prefer to go to lots of other places now I have ventured further out, but like I say a last minute skirmish is still fun there now I know what to expect but wouldnt plan on attending again.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.