Tactical training for anyone.

PmcTactical

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I don't know if it's appropriate place for such announcement but if you are inetersted, i know two guys from Poland, one is a former GROM operative and one from other polish special forces. I can arrange some tactical training or an entire training program with them. They are willing to train civilian or paramilitary or airsoft groups.So if You want a good grade military training, i can help.

Your first post on here and this is what you do? Touchy subject is about right

• Supporters

Why? There's tons of companies out there already that train civvie shooters and airsofters in all sorts of things. A blunt chisel is more dangerous than a sharp one; an untrained person is far more of a liability than a trained/experienced one, in airsoft and shooting.

• Supporters

Giving military training to random people. I came from the eastern block too so I know that terrorism threat is non existent there therefore it doesn't even cross our mind that this can be a real problem, but here it is one unfortunately.

Actually even there the spec ops people - even the ex ones - are not allowed to teach it. (Well, the one I met told me that.)

• Supporters

As I said, there's a ton of ex military (SF and otherwise) already out there teaching stuff. If you want to worry about shutting gates behind already bolted horses that's your personal choice, but I'd recommend finding something to worry about where you actually have an inkling of a chance of making a difference.

Also if you think the techniques the militaries of the world use are the most deadly/efficient ones, you're very much ignorant of the facts.

• Supporters

lul.. what? Show me your evidence please because that is a ridiculous assertion.

I've been to the states and taken classes from ex US mil/LE guys; the sort of 2nd amendment lovers who want nothing to do with the government. I can tell you for a fact the registration forms very much did not get sent off to any 'official' body or government organisation.

Even if they did, so what. You got something to hide.

The original post is bit dodgy for two different reasons either.

1. His first post and sailing close to being a commercial for a business.

2. Do you want to go to a foreign country to learn from strangers on the word of a stranger on the net?

If you you want this sort of thing there are plenty of well established companies out there already offering it.

Edit: I didn't mention that, but trainings would be in UK. You would just have to find a place (skirmish zone or some abandoned building, whatever) And they would take a payment after the training, so they are the ones risking.

And this is not so evil as it looks like, remember that we are talking about a rather basic or "semi intermediate" training. They would not teach anybody military secrets just like that. We are talking about rules and procedures of combat in various environments, not building IED's or mixing lethal gases, dont' worry, they don't have it it their offer.

Sigh, another one of those "tactical airsoft training" and "airsoft self defence" schemes.

This is just a game, not a fekin isis-killing-hardcore-tactical-operator training programme.

All you need is an airsoft gun and two legs, the rest you can figure out yourself. Also i'm pretty sure there are plenty of youtube videos telling you how to make good use of cover - for AIRSOFT.

• Supporters

Sigh, another one of those "tactical airsoft training" and "airsoft self defence" schemes.

This is just a game, not a fekin isis-killing-hardcore-tactical-operator training programme.

All you need is an airsoft gun and two legs, the rest you can figure out yourself. Also i'm pretty sure there are plenty of youtube videos telling you how to make good use of cover - for AIRSOFT.

Some people like to take it more seriously, who are we to slate how other people play.

No worse than playing with a bright orange JBBG special.

Some people like to take it more seriously, who are we to slate how other people play.

No worse than playing with a bright orange JBBG special.

And this is exactly what we are talking about. This is not "terrorist, guerilla warfare training program" offer. They would teach you how is it all going in real combat, help you sort your tactical knowledge, show you realistic drills.

Things like: Procedures and rules of combat in wooded/urban environment, CQB, CLS, ambushes (and how to get out of them), topography, patrolling, recon, survival etc., not only airsoft stuff.

So it is in the UK, that rules out the use of firearms then. Sorry if UK based and withAirsoft Guns would rather go to someone like Bob Podesta.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.