a choice

cogz101

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Depends which one Umarex made by Ares do several different ones ranging in price.

Guest RektnNekt

I've got the SRC G36 and it is pretty reliable for the price. I've had it for a few years actually. Internals are still all working fine so I'd say it has been worth the money.

Easily adjustable hop up.

But yeah it is a pretty good gun, quite a safe option for that price range.

Under £150 go for SRC or JG. In fact just go for JG, SRC are supposedly good but the JG are the ones used by a lot of sites for hire guns, which is an indication of reliability.

I have a Jg and they both have full metal gear box only the terrible guns on the bb gun websites Don't Have it. Try either patrol base, zeroone or proairsoft supplies.

^^ +1 with what beast mode said

I've also got the JG G36C and its a great rifle, I downgraded the spring as it came from Poland and doesn't meet site FPS limits

You can pick them up fairly cheap and they sometimes come with a battery

The jg g36cs are beasts! My local site has used 3 for rentals for the last 3 years, they get used twice a month for full days and they are still fantastic! Build quality is pretty good for china made clones but you'd never tell if you didn't know

Gun SRC AEG G36E JG AEG G36 KS JG AEG G36 SOF

FPS 365 290 290

Price £168.95 £164.95 £144.95

Gearbox Full metal

Battery 8.4v mini 8.4v mini 8.4v mini

Mag 470 470 300

Length 760/1000mm 645/920mm 710/810mm

Extras Integrated scope Integrated scope. Inner barrel 230mm

Inner barrel 350mm

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.