The Billet - Ambush Adventures

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Does anyone have some useful info on this site? Me and my mate have just booked for Sunday but never been there before.

Cheers.

have a look at some of the team diablo videos they seem to show quite an extensive view on the site (not commentary wise) you can get a good look out how the buildings and outer area's are set out

• Supporters

Cheers mate, too late. :) I was there yesterday.

I should probably do a short review.

Entering, parking, registration was smooth. The safe area is a nice big room with everything you need, and they have a shop set up too.

Safety briefing came with pictures (broken teeth and such :) ) and covered everything just fine.

Everyone got chronoed - not every gun. You got a mark on your hand if you had been at the chrono, but the gun was not marked. Also you used your own bbs to chrono. But I didn't heard of or met a too hot gun, so it looks like it's working.

The site itself consists of two "spiders" - net of barrack like buildings and the immediate surroundings, so it's CQB. There are beds with pillows, cabinets, chairs, curtains, toilets, etc - some dark rooms too.

Gameplay was about the same each round. One team defending, one attacking the buildings. Sometimes we needed to get / protect bombs, sometimes get to / protect boxes with lights, or just simply defend / attack. Not too long rounds, average breaks between them.

The marshals were okay, they were around and keeping an eye on the gameplay.

It was suppose to last until 16:30 but it actually ended a bit before 16:00 and quite a few people even left before the last round.

So for me it was not the best and not the worst game - it was average, but was not really worth the above average price and the drive there.

The regulars said, this was not a good day.

Ah, one more thing. I was stunned that many people didn't wear face protection. I saw a few bleeding faces yesterday, and I too got shot in the face multiple times. One would have hit my tooth if I wasn't wearing the mask.

S1031790.JPG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.