What gun from G&G should I get?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Very high tech but awesome at the same time, some innovative ideas there but going to take a while to become really affordable

And agreed with jay83, more to go wrong if quality control is a bit lacking (as been proved with some of there MOSFETS)

My worry is that with this system, one of G&G's main selling points (the cost effective Combat machine rifles) will be rendered invalid due to increased production costs and therefore a higher RRP.

If G&G have a simple, cheap way of making those complex components without scrimping on quality, then hats off to them; they'll retain the CM range's lower price and the rifles will be much more fun to use, and much cooler than the normal AEGs in the G&G range.

However it does seem as if a lot of problems will arise from over complicating a simple AEG. The split gearbox and quick change spring system should be fine, so should the cocking handle and bolt stop assembly- it's the electronics I'm worried about. G&G's MOSFET switches in their Gen 3 Top Techs have a notorious reputation, although I think they only blew because idiots slapped an 11.1V LiPo into them when they were only really designed for lower voltages. They are integrated systems anyway, and not aftermarket 'FET quality.

Guest PT247

would need a recoil mechanism in the buffer tube imo to be a proper contender for me, could still run a quick change spring out the end of the stock.

Guest PT247

I don't like the TM recoils, the PTS ERGs are far better IMO. I just think manufacturers should open their eyes to the recoil guns as they are so much fun to shoot compared to a standard AEG.

Would be better just getting a Tm recoil and just chucking a mosfet in it. No quick change spring maybe but everything else is better.

Quick enough in the TM Recoils, Only need to take the buffer tube off if you have already upgraded the original spring.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.