Bomb Up Airsoft, Runcorn

straffham

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

New online retailer in Runcorn, always nice to have a new outlet in the North West! Free shipping over £50, collection available too. :-)

http://bombupairsoft.co.uk/

Website looks pretty good, I'm not connected with them in any way, just saw their ad in Airsoft Action mag so thought worth a mention.

• 5 months later...
  • Supporters

sorry if this is necro'ing, but rather then start a whole new thread i would just ask here instead,

i just wanted to know if anyone had ordered anything from them, good/bad experiences etc B)

thanks in advance

• 3 years later...

Much like the previous poster I apologise for practicing the necromantic arts and raising this thread from the dead but has anyone had any experiences with this company?

• 3 weeks later...

I was in the area the other day so I'd thought I'd pop in to have a sniff of what they had in stock. Turns out that they had only bloody moved to Warrington!

• 3 weeks later...

I go to this shop on a regular basis it is my go to place. Customer service is top quailty. Loads of stock and got a nice little range to play on. If they dont have it in stock ordered and delivered to stock quickly. 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As stated here, customer support is great. This is until there is an issue. I had an AK74m sent in for upgrades. Biff actually suggested what should be upgraded in the gun and as he was doing it I was happy to go with his opinion. It took three months of me calling them for them to never give me an answer, they would tell me they would call back (never had a call). received the gun back.. it wouldn't even fire more than two shots before you have to start messing with a jammed fire select. . Took it back (they seemed friendly and said they would fix). Its even worse. apparently two people have tested this on both occasions. 

I've looked into the parts they have used. they have used some cheap knock off parts.. not the official ICS parts as described. So at this point I'm unwilling to let them touch it again. I've asked for refund on labour only even though the parts were not as described and I have been refused. They say they email you a receipt. They have not done this and will not do this. I don't think they want to giver me more evidence? that's all i can think of.

I have also been told if i open the gun and look at what they have done it will void any warranty they give (on what I don't know because its never worked.)

I wouldn't trust them again. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.