Zoxna IWA 2015

Zak Da Mack

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Those mortars look cool, but I wonder if players would struggle to tell where the mortar shell landed. For instance UCAP: The Sandpit runs mortars that fire smoke grenades a similar distance, however players and marshalls can clearly see where they landed.

As far as the grenades/mines go I like the idea. The issue with impact grenades is they roll after detonating so it ends up being debatable if you were under cover if you didn't see it land. Being hit by "shrapnel" would be preferable but the only option on the market is those pea grenades which are terrible, you may as well throw a handful of BBs through a doorway. The main issue would be FPS, but as far as I am aware a 200 FPS gun can happily launch BBs out 20 metres or so.

WOW..... I like some of these a LOT! :D

As do I, if someone wishes to donate these to me, it would be greatly appreciated :D

Where are these items going to be sold?

Currently, they aren't being sold in the UK, but someone I know from Okto Eight owns a small retailer and may try to get some information from them about distribution within the UK. FIngers crossed :rolleyes:

Those mortars look cool, but I wonder if players would struggle to tell where the mortar shell landed. For instance UCAP: The Sandpit runs mortars that fire smoke grenades a similar distance, however players and marshalls can clearly see where they landed.

As far as the grenades/mines go I like the idea. The issue with impact grenades is they roll after detonating so it ends up being debatable if you were under cover if you didn't see it land. Being hit by "shrapnel" would be preferable but the only option on the market is those pea grenades which are terrible, you may as well throw a handful of BBs through a doorway. The main issue would be FPS, but as far as I am aware a 200 FPS gun can happily launch BBs out 20 metres or so.

I think the idea would be that you would have a marshal or recon near the receiving end to make sure that it got any players. I like the grenade idea, but I would like to see it in action to see whether it covers a good area, or like those pea grenades, do jack squat. I just like the idea of the grenade being able to change to all 3 settings and would be great for setting booby traps or if needed in a jiffy, a grenade.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.