What GBB sub machine gun to buy

iBrowniee x

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking to buy a gas blowback sub machine gun. I've been looking around but I'm not sure what one to get. My price limit for the gun is about £150 then the rest on gas and mags. I want one that is realiable and has a good built quality.

Thanks

• Supporters

I got a KWA Kriss Vector which cost about £350 brand new, the mags for the thing are damned expensive though at £60 per mag.

Look around on classifieds and you might find something to your taste

The cheapest GBB SMG / PDW I know is the WE MP7 thing. I say thing because it doesn't look exactly like one (not sure of the actual name)

It got a lot of bad reviews. Probably won't be reliable.

For £225 - £250 you can get a GHK G5. About £300 for a TM MP7 or WE Apache MP5A4.

• Supporters

The cheapest GBB SMG / PDW I know is the WE MP7 thing. I say thing because it doesn't look exactly like one (not sure of the actual name)

It got a lot of bad reviews. Probably won't be reliable.

That'll be the SMG8

i can't fault my G5, though at £45 a mag you can expect to spend about £200 on mags alone.

Gas guns are not for the faint of heart, or those with a wallet that is faint of heart

+1 for Asg/Kwa MP9

Tiny and compact, great range, plenty of customisation options, nice amount of ammo per mag.

Small enough to be a sidearm and good enough to be a cqb primary...I've even used mine as a primary during woodland before and maneged to get a nice amount of kills.

I keep forgetting this isn't zeroin lol It's a luxury to be able to link to retailers. But yer I ordered some from Samoon, I thought it was too good a deal to pass up

• Supporters

ZeroIn's rules fuck me off so much...

I like the forum, most people are nice and its probably the most active. But i have noticed the mod's banning long time members for having an opinion that differs from theirs, plus the whole not linking thing.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.