W700 bolt action shooting right

SeniorSpaz87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just as the title says. I have thrown a fair amount of time and money at this gun, and recently, it shoots quite a bit to the right, even with .4s. I have set my scope as far over as I can, and it still going far outside what my scope can adjust to. Any ideas?

• Supporters

I have cleaned the barrel recently, but I've taken it apart a few time while not knowing what I was doing, so something could be out of place. I'll attempt to take it apart tomorrow and check out the hop and such

• Supporters

And it's a gradual curve right, but pretty quickly. At around 30 m I get around 1m off target.

• Supporters

If you took it apart, maybe the hopup rubber is not sitting straight. Take the barrel with the hopup out, look into it and check if the hopup presses the rubber in the barrel exactly from the top.

• Supporters

Alright, once it's light tomorrow I'll try to open it up

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.