*Sigh* Not exactly airsoft, but still a dumbass move to make!

RabidNinja64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I use to do krav maga for a while I'd love to see them try this on my old instructor a really average looking middle aged man but hard as nails. He would of disarmed all of them in about 2 seconds and probably left them in a pile of blood on the floor. You just shouldnt mess about with stuff like this.

If it were was a harmless event, such as being performed on friends, then yes. Some of this is hillarious.

But any joy (or respect at their having 'a big pair') I could have gained from their actions has been mooted by the thoughtlessness of them. Ignore the risk they're putting themselves at, the ramifications of what they are doing could hurt a lot of people. Putting the risk to airsofting asside, they could have triggered heart attacks, damaged property and lively hood, scared people into emotional distress, gotten shot and caused another summer of rioting, gotten a member of the public arrested or shot by mistake.

I'm sorry to say, these people are just thick. And make me regret Darwinian evolution been put on hold.

• 3 weeks later...

In reality, most of us don't find any of this crap funny at all because it poses a serious threat to the sport as a whole, that us REAL players actually enjoy: imagine that RIF's would be completely inert and/or possibly illegal to obtain and possess because of idiots like THIS, and its other people like this group of hardcore g-star d**kheads who want to run round and point guns in peoples faces who deserve a swift american-style ending of getting lit the fuck up by a SWAT team.

So in reality; I'd rather there be less idiots like this that actually get shot than lose the privilege in playing a sport that does more good than harm....depending on the IQ level of it's players :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.