*Sigh* Not exactly airsoft, but still a dumbass move to make!

RabidNinja64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What a dumbass f*****g t**t

Its all fun and games until he gets shot and people kick up a f*****g stink about it, unarmed fuzz is one thing but armed rozzers, what a t**t

I would so loved to snap it in half

Iz it cos he iz blak?

The american police are perfectly adpt at unnecesarily shooting poor white people too, they're just too methed/moonshined up to riot about it.

How much would you all pay me to take my sons nerf gun into a bank and scream "this is a robbery"...?

Only curious...

A ten rock of crack?

Think you're looking more for a sponsorship deal and wearing someones brandname for when the cctv footage goes viral

Edit: make that a 20 rock of crack if your t-shirt has UKARA in big letters on it

Someone should dub afro mans song 'cause I was high' over the video

Still a f*****g dumbass though

• Supporters

Anyone else think him not getting shot shows there's a lack of darwinism in the UK?

Excess of political correctness or indeed an excellent level of restraint. Personally I think he should have been arrested for being a dick at the very least.

Maybe they didn't want to 'bust a cap on his ass' cause of the paper work but he was sure as hell worth shooting

I have seen pranks and things like this get gradually worse and worse. There are ones with chainsaws in loos, and they aren't funny. One of the worst I saw was someone "pretending to steal a car" and then uploading. He got in a strangers car and drove off, which is also known as stealing, but it was a prank so it was OK. And now this. WTF? this isn't funny, why would you do it?

One of few videos I've seen is people pulling pranks on strangers then getting laid flat out and wonders why there face hurts

If this is entertainment these days then were f****d

It's not the same guy from a while back that filmed himself shooting random people with a paintball marker round a city is it?

I dread to think there's more than one person doing this type of asshattery...

Technically it is assault, wish one of them coppers had nicked him. If he did it to me I would punch him in the face and claim self defence!

Technically, he is committing a firearms offence.

"Its is an offence for a person to have in his possession any firearm or imitation firearm with intent

1. by means thereof to cause, or

2. to enable another person by means thereof to cause, any person to believe that unlawful violence will be used against him or another person."

S.16a Firearms Act

Definition of an 'imitation firearm' S.5(1)b Firearms Act "anything that has the appearance of being a firearm whether or not it is capable of discharging any shot, bullet or other missile".

Personally I would have nicked him to prevent a potential breach of the peace and dumped the little shite the other side of town. The Officers showed admirable restraint.

I found it funny in an "I can't believe he is so f***ing stupid!" kind of way. What a knob.

I find it hard to understand how these guys have that many views at all...
Every video that I see by them is not a prank, it's not remotely funny, it's a waste of time for everyone involved.
Their fans consist of people who say "Chill it's just a prank bro, it's a light-hearted joke".

Here's some of the ones I've seen that piss me off the most, (as well as the main one in this topic)

To conclude they're dickwaffles and need to be arrested in all honesty. They have video evidence of themselves committing crimes, especially ones where they impersonate officers (I don't know the exact laws of that, but looks to me like it's an illegal thing to do)...

• Supporters

Think of it this way, it seems unlikely as hell, but what if he was concealing an actual firearm inside the nerf gun pile of wank?

In that case you need to ban ANYTHING big enough to contain a firearm, pencil cases included.

Wouldn't ever be able to point anything at anyone ever again!

In that case you need to ban ANYTHING big enough to contain a firearm, pencil cases included.

Wouldn't ever be able to point anything at anyone ever again!

The yanks are already at it;

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-man-arrested-after-pointing-banana-at-police/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.