What sniper to buy?

Antt570

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, not sure if this is the place to ask but...

I'm looking to get a Sniper this week for the weekends skirmish!

I have no idea what to look for when it comes to buying one but I know that someone here would ;) I've tried looking on sites but no luck..

My budget is around £150-£200, I'm not looking to upgrade the gun.. I'm more of a 'out of the box' and play kinda-guy!

My site limit is 450 too.

Looking forward to a reply..

• Supporters

My budget is around £150-£200, I'm not looking to upgrade the gun.. I'm more of a 'out of the box' and play kinda-guy!

My site limit is 450 too.

You'll need a second hand one that somebody else has already upgraded then.

Yeh barely any point sniping in airsoft let alone using one out the box!

You'll want one pushing the limits (450), could buy a new one and just upgrade the spring for like £20-30?

Think you can get the entry level Tokyo Marui VSR-10 for about £175 from Zero One

aslo i think at bilericay the limit for bolt actions is 500 fps :)

Bolt action 450

DMR 360

AEG 350

Why would anyone wanting to run a DMR chose to lose full auto but only gain 10fps? that's ridiculous!

i thought dmr was 450 and bolt 500.

But i might be wrong, they changed it all recently from fps to m/s its quite confussing, tbh their cronos dont even work properly the first shot of my gun was 40m/s the next was 90m/s and i know its not my gun.

Why would anyone wanting to run a DMR chose to lose full auto but only gain 10fps? that's ridiculous!

Have to agree its pointless, Most sites sit at 450 for DMR which actually make it worthwhile. Reason I'm keeping my 417 at 350

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.