Blue Force Gear Ten Speed Durability?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been hearing mixed reviews, I can't find anyone on youtube or T'internet who is verified as having them saying they are poor quality, rip, fray and tear too easily, however I have read lots of comments on forums from people saying they do, but very few admit to actually having them, more a friend of a friends uncle who works with a guy who's son went to irakistan, type of comments.

So ... simple question, whats their durability like? have you seen any? have you used any?

I'm torn between a Triple Ten Speed or holding out for the Warrior HSGI clone fast mags to come back into stock.

• Supporters

They do wear out, but it takes a long time and a lot of use. I've got a tenspeed MP7 pouch that I've been using for over 2 years now, the elastic round the very top is starting to look tatty but they still work fine, I reckon they've got another year or two left in them at least.

Guest PT247

I also have a tenspeed MP7 chest rig, not seen much use as I don't have the MP7 anymore but is cracking quality. If you after one of them you can buy mine as I'll probs not use it again.

Guest PT247

G5 mags seem to be prone to that happening no matter what mag pouch you use!. Never had that problem with my MP7 though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.