Not new to the sport but returning after 5 yrs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

I'm Robb, from Northern Ireland. I first got interested/involved in airsoft back in 2009/2010 but as I was still in school, unemployed and couldn't drive, the hobby wasn't sustainable. Now that I have the means to get involved properly I thought I'd sign up to a forum as well and interact a bit with the community. I don't claim to know much ( if anything) so I look forward to tapping into the knowledge on here, and have a bit of craic as well!

In terms of gear, I'm currently building an urban assault/swat/breacher loadout with shotgun and co2/gbb side arm. There are primarily CQB sites near me so that's what I will be playing mostly, but out the country a little more there are some cracking woodland sites.

Cheers,

R

• Supporters

Welcome to the forum, and welcome back to the sport :). Cant comment on NI, but CQB is my main choice as well. Also, I wouldnt go for CO2 pistols, gbbs are better overall imo.

• Supporters

Unless of course you want a pistol that'll shoot a consistent FPS regardless of temperature, then CO2 is a pretty good option.

Had a go on a WE glock with CO2 mags a couple of months back, while not as snappy as a TM it had no trouble emptying a whole mag in 0C weather, I'm pretty sure it would have performed the same in -10C too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.