Section 8 site

Broadwood24

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've played here a couple of times, but now than my motorcycle is off the road I no longer have transport. So looking for anyone that lives in cumbernauld or near that plays regularly that could offer a lift for myself can provide fuel money if needed

Just gonna leave this here:

From the rules:

Use descriptive titles for new threads

Posting a thread/topic with the title "Look here!", or "Please help", will not attract the attention of the users. If you use titles like "JG G36C gearbox problem", or "New gun from ICS!", more people will view your post will know what they are about look at. Do not post titles in ALL CAPS, do not post misleading titles.

But welcome to the forum by the way though :)

Welcome to the Forums mate!

I've got a pal that lives near cumbernauld I think, he attends the Section 8 site. He's going with a group of his mates (15 of them), so I'm assuming they have transport lol, I could ask him for you if you'd like?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.