M4 Variant Suggestions

Tad

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright guys, I need your input on this.

So i've (Finally) got my UKARA registration sorted, and i'm looking to sell my Custom made M4 for about £120. Alongside this, i've got about £50 - 70 in set aside for this moment, and i've been looking at getting a pre-built rifle that will consistently hit the 340+fps mark.

So, without any (if possible) tinkering to start with, what would you suggest?

I've been looking at the G&G raiders, however i'm open to suggestions (And happy to import).

Also, been thinking about http://www.taiwangun.com/en/pj4-cqb-p-j?from=listing&campaign-id=21 This (I know this is apparently 420fps, but i've got the m100 spring to bring that down).

Cheers

Tad

• Supporters

That A&K M4 is very good. It's the new version where the hopup is TM compatible too. It has aluminum body, CNCd ras, high torque motor, good internals.

Also taiwangun offers free downgrade, just tell them the fps you want.

Just clean the barrel and hopup properly after you get it, they like to use too much grease.

That A&K M4 is very good. It's the new version where the hopup is TM compatible too. It has aluminum body, CNCd ras, high torque motor, good internals.

Also taiwangun offers free downgrade, just tell them the fps you want.

Just clean the barrel and hopup properly after you get it, they like to use too much grease.

So, from what you've said it matches my Specifics pretty closely?

Seems like i will be heavily leaning this way by the end of the week then, thanks!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.