M9 WE Dis-assembly Pin Spring

Demon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

New to the Fourms so not exactly sure where this should go.

So i had to do a complete strip of my M9. Which involved me taking out the dis-assembly lever, However in doing so i lost the Disassemble pin spring

Example of what the spring I'm talking about below

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s516/Outlaw_1995/IMG_4567.jpg

Done a bit of searching about and can't seem to find a replacement? Anyone have an clue where i can do one

Thanks

• Supporters

First off, hi and welcome to the forums. There's a thread for introductions...so feel free to go introduce yourself!

Secondly, from the rest of your stripdown pics you appear to have a KWA PTP M9 not WE M9. That may have a slight bearing on what you need to get. Best bet would be to have a look on ebay for a pack of springs. Look for length and diameter. Just because it's an airsoft pistol doesn't make the spring terribly special. Should cost pence. Or try an engineering suppliers or maybe an RC car spares place, they use all sorts of fiddly little springs.

That was a picture taken from another strip down closest i could find to an example of what i had :D

Yeah was debating getting random springs but i have no clue on the length or diameter needed

My GBB Pistol would be below

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10917552_10152993982021665_1358304898_n.jpg?oh=e434c8627be941efc5127b63e4391692&oe=54FFA9E9&__gda__=1426034104_78bde3dfdfdc7980d862b7fa8868ac71

• Supporters

I don't think you'll find that part listed specifically as a spare for that gun. I have the Socom Gear one that is based off the WE M9 so I could try and measure mine if you like?

• Supporters

Just measured it and you're looking for a spring 3mm diameter by 12mm long. To be honest a spring from a decent retractable biro would probably work!

Life saver, thanks Lozart.

One other thing not sure if i should create another post looking at getting the WE Mk-20. But can't find the mags for it anywhere.

Will the mags fit into M4 pouches & where can i find the Scar mags? :/

• Supporters

Life saver, thanks Lozart.

One other thing not sure if i should create another post looking at getting the WE Mk-20. But can't find the mags for it anywhere.

Will the mags fit into M4 pouches & where can i find the Scar mags? :/

The MK20 SSR is basically a long ass SCAR H so no, the mags won't fit into M4 pouches, you'll need 7.62 pouches (my recommendation is pretty much always UK Tactical for that). No idea on where to find mags though, sorry.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.