Best AEG SMG. No price range.

DazMK5

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Advice on best aeg smg. I dont mind paying what ever. Want somethin with a blowback too but not essential. And under 350fps :)

I posted something similar before with a 250 price range. I found most G&G mp5s are hard to come by. Mainly as the one i wanted was discontinued, hah.

Advice please guys !

What do they shoot at out the box. I know tm are brilliant reliable guns. But I want one between about 300-350fps and I thought tm are low. I dont really know a lot lol

• Supporters

What do they shoot at out the box. I know tm are brilliant reliable guns. But I want one between about 300-350fps and I thought tm are low. I dont really know a lot lol

TM less then 300fps ... but not much say 270 - 300

• Supporters

ASG Evo Scorpion.

Whenever I see a Scorpion at The Mall, I have to move safe-zone rooms as I'm afraid I'll start drooling.

Guest PT247

can personally vouch for the ASG EVO3 A1 Scorpion, fantastic gun. Has a very quick change spring (2min max) so you can do proper cqb with sub 320 fps or woodland at sub 350 with just a quick spring change. Out the box it has fantastic range and accuracy. Has bolt lock on empty and 3 round burst. I am gutted I sold mine and regretted it the moment I did.

asg-scorpion-evo-2.jpg

There are some rather lovely official cosmetic mods as well:

IMG_0549.jpg

I looked at that asg cz scorpion evo a3. Nice gun but mags are expensive! Also seen mixed reviews on it. Not 100% on it. Is it reliable?

And what you mean quick spring change? Change the whole spring? I saw a video where a guy just twisted sonething in the stock end to lower fps?

• Supporters

And what you mean quick spring change? Change the whole spring? I saw a video where a guy just twisted sonething in the stock end to lower fps?

Don't know about the spring change, but I would think the gun itself is reliable. Mag price, well, consider the amount of ammo you would use (for me at The Mall I early use more than 200 rounds per game, so it's not an issue), and go from there.

Also what batteries does it take?

Don't know about the spring change, but I would think the gun itself is reliable. Mag price, well, consider the amount of ammo you would use (for me at The Mall I early use more than 200 rounds per game, so it's not an issue), and go from there.

Loved the mall. Only been once though. I'm from Milton Keynes you see! I foubd a pack of 3 mags £50. Only 75 rounds but seems fine to me! :)

Guest PT247

I had a feed issue with the mags but that was due to me using a different hop bucking which stopped the BBs feeding properly, I swapped it out and perfect after. The mags are a little complicated but they work very well now ASG have modified the feed lips. The mags are actually not that expensive, but that depends on what you are comparing them to, I don't buy crap cheap mags for any gun as they are unreliable and don't always fit so I tend to buy the higher end of the price range when getting M4 mags.

Guest PT247

the EVO is built for 11.1v LiPos so you get fantastic trigger response.

The spring change consists of pushing a button, sliding the stock off then 90' twist of the button and spring is out, reverse for re-assembly. Takes 2min max.

It also has low battery protection as well as jam protection built in to the electronics, a very clever gun out the box!

I have sent an email to proairsoftsupplies to see when they got this bad boy in stock lol :).

Pt, what was your reason for selling mate?

Will it last me a year or two this gun? I didn't know asg was a good make. Cheers guys!

ASG isn't a make or at least they didn't use to be they simply used to re brans other guns. I think with the Scorpion however they have actually made it themselves, and done a dam fine job. Would by one myself but love the recoil of my ERG.

Guest PT247

I love my HPA GHK G5 and PTS RM4 so very seldom used the Evo, I also have a new WE R5C GBBR. So too many guns, too little time, it always felt kinda special when I did skirmish it though which is why I regret selling now. I used mine in large woodland and it was more than man enough for that.

Guest PT247

aye, this is their first in house gun, built in Europe and the quality shows, is very well put together so would last well.

Ok nice one. Seems everyone agrees anyway 😂👍 now just to get the total together :). What charger is needed for 11.1v LiPo? And also what 11.1v LiPo would fit. I've had a look and there roughly the same price but different sizes! Lol

Thanks man ! And that crane stock fit in all ok? Cheers!!!

Perhaps a little larger than some SMG (not by much), but I got a TM High-cycle P90 and it rates as 'most triumphant' on the Bill and Ted scale of excellence

Like all TM it's around 280 fps, but that does meen it kicks out 25 rounds a second...

Guest PT247

Thanks man ! And that crane stock fit in all ok? Cheers!!!

battery fits in the front of the gun above the barrel

Don't let TM's low muzzle velocity put you off. Their hop units are made of magic by wizards.

Works even better if you use it with the TM ammo made from unicorn droppings :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.