Mp7 mags

Dallin1991

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Same gun, just without the trademarks.

http://www.airsoftworld.net/well-mp7-aep-airsoft-smg.html

Want. If I get another gun in this country, it will be this

• Supporters

Want. If I get another gun in this country, it will be this

I'd recommend going for the TM version if money isn't an issue, as the Well version isn't very good. It's ok, but compared to the Marui, performance is underwhelming and the rate of fire isn't very good.

• Supporters

I'd recommend going for the TM version if money isn't an issue, as the Well version isn't very good. It's ok, but compared to the Marui, performance is underwhelming and the rate of fire isn't very good.

Well of course. In May I will get my UKARA registration, as I just need one more game. Although I have site registration / a provable defence, this only really works for second hand guns; can't get anything new until then. Might import from the Asia site, is this worth it? I know to have them put the UKARA number on the outside of the packaging.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.