Sign in to follow this  
kerby91

Longer barrel for my TM G18c....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Howdy all,

I'm building a carbine and need a longer barrel for my Tokyo Marui Glock 18c, but cant seem to find one that will work properly

The VSR one is too different (though if anyones got one spare i'll take it and chuck it on the lathe)

any help?

post-10708-0-95109100-1425683922_thumb.jpg

How much longer are you looking for ? as Ra-tech do a barrel and maple hop rubber for We pistols and the largest is 138mm

Problem with WE pistols is a different barrel style, where the hop rubber sits the grooves are differently spaced 😞

It takes a standard aeg barrel, but gbb hop up rubber.

At the end of the day It's all a bit moot really because the extension from 96mm to 200mm+ will make no difference to accuracy and push the FPS way too high.

It's a pistol, it's accuracy is dictated by your skill, not it's components.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.