CM16 compatible mid caps

Gman1707

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does any one with a combat machine have any experience with mid caps? I made the mistake of buying a G&G 120 round pmag (and then reading that their crap..) so to save making the same mistake twice can any one recommend any mid caps from experience that feed in their cm16s?

Thanks George :)

I have been using those MAG ones and have found them to be great. I only get about 120 rounds into them but they feed perfectly in all my guns.

These are meant to be coming back into stock soon according to the store, my friend uses these and says they're really good.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-magazines-c3/mid-standard-capacity-c52/g-g-g-g-120-mid-capacity-magazine-box-of-5-black-gr16-m4-with-420-round-speed-loader-p3436

I have got a CM16 raider and just got the Hi cap mags DYTAC, I got 10 for £58 including deliver and sold half of them as I only wanted 5 and they're really good as well;

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-magazines-c3/high-capacity-c51/dytac-300rds-bravo-magazine-for-m4-aeg-black-box-of-10-p3058

These are meant to be coming back into stock soon according to the store, my friend uses these and says they're really good.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-magazines-c3/mid-standard-capacity-c52/g-g-g-g-120-mid-capacity-magazine-box-of-5-black-gr16-m4-with-420-round-speed-loader-p3436

Those G&G ones are rubbish. They are the exact ones I bought for my gun and they don't feed well at all. I can't get them to work in anyones gun, I can not urge people to avoid these more strongly.

Those G&G ones are rubbish. They are the exact ones I bought for my gun and they don't feed well at all. I can't get them to work in anyones gun, I can not urge people to avoid these more strongly.

Yeah I've already made that mistake :(, mine doesnt feed any more then one round

those dytac ones look quite good as well i might see if i can get those but not in a 10 pack :P

Yeah I've already made that mistake :(, mine doesnt feed any more then one round

those dytac ones look quite good as well i might see if i can get those but not in a 10 pack :P

Not too sure if you can get them in a 5 pack, I bought them in a 10 pack and sold 5 of them on here for £30 and came out with £25 after postage etc. They got suggested to me by someone from this forum but I didn't know about them Med cap ones as my friend just said they work great for him.

I like using the polymer mid caps sold by army surplus & toys on eBay (I believe he's on here aswell)

Only 1 of them had a feed issue so when I took it apart, the little clip that holds the bb's in the feed tube hadn't been filed down but works great now its done

They work good with my M4 mag well adapter on my G36C aswell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.