H&K Umarex UMP Sportsline-Barrell switch

Chopper92

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

I've got the Umarex H&K UMP sportsline edition and was looking for a silencer to fit to the gun purely for cosmetic reasons and to add a bit of range, i was just wondering how easy it is to change out the barrell for this gun and fit an after market barrell and silencer? Has anyone done this before ? i hope so as umarex don't produce a silencer compatible for this gun as standard, so it will have to be some work to change it to accomodate an aftermarket silencer and barrell.

Thanks !

My mate just bought one too, 14mm thread same as the majority, i am not sure whether it's CW or CCW but sure google will help you there.

1) if its got a 14mm threaded barrel, just check the direction of the thread (if when looking down the barrel, the top of the flash hider moves left to unscrew and right to tighten, its a positive thread. If its the "wrong way" itd a negative thread, i think ccw is negative and cw is positive, but dont just take my word) and buy a supressor

2) the mock supressor will not improve either range or accuracy, but as you said, its for cosmetic reasons

3) if the supressor is to cover a longer inner barrel, this will also not improve either range or accuracy noticably. You will see an increase in fps with the longer barrel, but may end up bringing this back down if your gun gets above your sites limit. And the accuracy is much better improved by using a posh hop system or barrel (quality of barrel is orders of magnitude more important than length, look at TM pistols)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.